1. What is the storage capacity of a dual layered Blue Ray disc?
(A) 80 GB (B) 50 GB
(C) 10 GB (D) 25 GB
2. Devices that make up a computer system that you can see or touch.
(A) menu (B) print
(C) software (D) hardware
3. Which of the following is not a programming language ?
(A) Pascal (B) Microsoft Office
(C) Java (D) C++
4. Minimum number of bits required to store any 3 digit decimal number is equal to
(A) 3 (B) 5
(C) 8 (D) 10
5. The primary purpose of software is to turn data into…………
(A) web sites (B) information
(C) programs (D) objects
6. A compiler translates a program written in a high-level language into…………
(A) Machine language (B) an algorithm
(C) a debugged program (D) None of these
7. What is correcting errors in a program called?
(A) Compiling (B) Debugging
(C) Grinding (D) Interpreting
8. Education combined with entertainment is called ……………..
(A) Simulation (B) CAI
(C) Edutainment (D) Synchronization
9. Pick out E-commerce application from the following
(A) DTP (C) SQL
(C) Tally (D) ATM
10. Which of the following is not a browser program ?
(A) MOSAIC (B) Windows Explorer
(C) Internet Explorer (D) Netscape Navigator.