1. A kiosk offers …………..
(A) Digital Certificate (B) Touch Screen Application
(C) Internet Services (D) None of these
2. Which of the following refers to a small local network?
(A) LAN (B) WAN
(C) MAN (D) SLN
3. The programs which are as permanent as hardware and stored in ROM is known as:
(A) Software (B) Firmware
(C) Algorithm (D) ROMware
4. Which access method is used for obtaining a record from a cassette tape?
(A) Sequential (B) Direct
(C) Random (D) None of these
5. ASCII stands for:
(A) American Security Code for Information Interchange
(B) American Standard Code for Information Interchange
(C) American Scientific Code for Interchanging Information
(D) American Standard Code for Interchanging Information
6. The speed of clock frequency of a micro-processor is measured in …………..
(A) hertz (B) baud rate
(C) CPS (D) bits
7. It is easier to change the name of file using …………… process.
(A) Transforming (B) Christening
(C) Renaming (D) None of these
8. …………… view, shows how the Contents on printed page will appear with margin, header and footer.
(A) Draft (B) Full Screen Reading
(C) Outline (D) Page Layout
9. The combination of computing, telecommunications and media in a digital atmosphere is referred to as
(A) Online communication (B) integrated media
(C) convergence (D) digital combine
10. Files deleted from the hard disk are sent to the ……………
(A) recycle Bin (B) floppy disk
(C) clipboard (D) motherboard