11. Which of the following cannot be passed to a function in C++?
(4) Header file
12. Which one of the following is correct for overloaded functions in C++?
(1) Compiler sets up a separate function for every definition of function.
(2) Compiler does not set up a separate function for every definition of function.
(3) Overloaded functions cannot handle different types of objects.
(4) Overloaded functions cannot have same number of arguments.
13. Which of the following storage classes have global visibility in C/C++?
14. Which of the following operators cannot be overloaded in C/C++?
(1) Bitwise right shift assignment
(2) Address of
(4) Structure reference
15. If X is a binary number which is power of 2, then the value of
16. An attribute A of datatype varchar(20) has value 'Ram' and the attribute B of datatype char(20) has value 'Sita' in oracle. The attribute A has .......... memory spaces and B has .......... memory spaces.
(1) 20, 20
(2) 3, 20
(3) 3, 4
(4) 20, 4
17. Integrity constraints ensure that changes made to the database by authorized users do not result into loss of data consistency. Which of the following statement(s) is (are) true w.r.t. the examples of integrity constraints?
(A) An instructor Id. No. cannot be null, provided Instructor Id. No. being primary key.
(B) No two citizens have same Adhar-Id.
(C) Budget of a company must be zero.
(1) (A), (B) and (C) are true.
(2) (A) false, (B) and (C) are true.
(3) (A) and (B) are true; (C) false.
(4) (A), (B) and (C) are false.
18. Let M and N be two entities in an E-R diagram with simple single vale attributes. R1 and R2 are two relationship between M and N, whereas
R1 is one-to-many and R2 is many-to-many.
The minimum number of tables required to represent M, N, R1 and R2 in the relational model are ..........
19. Consider a schema R(MNPQ) and functional dependencies M→N, P→Q. Then the decomposition of R into R1(MN) and R2(PQ) is .............
(1) Dependency preserving but not lossless join.
(2) Dependency preserving and lossless join
(3) Lossless join but not dependency preserving
(4) Neither dependency preserving nor lossless join.
20. The order of a leaf node in a B+ tree is the maximum number of children it can have. Suppose that block size is 1 kilobytes, the child pointer takes 7 bytes long and search field value takes 14 bytes long. The order of the leaf node is ............