1. Minicomputers are also called …………… computers.
(A) handheld (B) laptop
(C) midrange (D) smart
2. The patterns of printed lines on most products are called …………….
(A) prices (B) barcodes
(C) scanners (D) None of these
3. Which one of the following is not a computer language?
(A) Java (B) COBOL
(C) ASP (D) LOTUS
4. WYSIWYG - describes the display of a document on screen as it will actually print:
(A) What you state is what you get
(B) What you see is what you get
(C) What you save is what you get
(D) What you suggest is what you get
5. Which of the following is not a computer language?
(A) PASCAL (B) UNIX
(C) FORTRAN (D) COBOL
6. The Father of Modern Computer is:
(A) Charles Babbage (B) Blaize Pascal
(C) Howard Icons (D) Shanon
7. UNIX, DOS and Windows are examples of:
(A) Application Programmes (B) Operating Systems
(C) Word Processing (D) Commercial Computer Brands
8. Which is not a search engine ?
(A) Microsoft (B) Alta Vista
(C) Google (D) Search Bug
9. The presentation package and slides are usually presented by:
(A) Power Point (B) Excel
(C) MS Word (D) All the above
10. What is the storage capacity of a single layered Blue Ray disc?
(A) 80 GB (B) 50 GB
(C) 10 GB (D) 25 GB