71. Which of the following is characteristic of an MIS?
(A) Provides guidance in identifying problems, finding and evaluating alternative solutions, and selecting or comparing alternatives.
(B) Draws on diverse yet predictable data resources to aggregate and summarize data.
(C) High volume, data capture focus.
(D) Has as its goal the efficiency of data movement and processing and interfacing different TPS.
72. How does randomized hill-climbing choose the next move each time?
(A) It generates a random move from the moveset, and accepts this move.
(B) It generates a random move from the whole state space, and accepts this move.
(C) It generates a random move from the moveset, and accepts this move only if this move improves the evaluation function.
(D) It generates a random move from the whole state space, and accepts this move only if this move improves the evaluation function.
73. Consider the following game tree in which root is a maximizing node and children are visited left to right. What nodes will be pruned by the alpha-beta pruning?
(A) I (B) HI
(C) CHI (D) GHI
74. Consider a 3-puzzle where, like in the usual 8-puzzle game, a tile can only move to an adjacent empty space. Given the initial state
which of the following state cannot be reached?
75. A software program that infers and manipulates existing knowledge in order to generate new knowledge is known as:
(A) Data Dictionary (B) Reference Mechanism
(C) Inference Engine (D) Control Strategy