1. In a Computer a byte generally consists of:
(A) 4 bits (B) 8 bits
(C) 16 bits (D) 10 bits
2. Which of the following is not an input device?
(A) Microphone (B) Keyboard
(C) Joystick (D) Monitor
3. Identify the IP address from the following:
(A) 300 .215.317 3 (B) firstname.lastname@example.org
(C) 126.96.36.199 (D) 202-50-20-148
4. The acronym FTP stands for
(A) File Transfer Protocol (B) Fast Transfer Protocol
(C) File Tracking Protocol (D) File Transfer Procedure
5. Which of the following is an open source software?
(A) MS Word (B) Windows
(C) Mozilla Firefox (D) Acrobat Reader
6. Which of the following enables us to send the same letter to different persons in MS Word?
(A) Mail join (B) Mail copy
(C) Mail insert (D) Mail merge
7. Line access and avoidance of collision are the main functions of
(A) the CPU (B) the monitor
(C) network protocols (D) wide area networks
8. In the hypermedia database, information bits are stored in the form of
(A) signals (B) cubes
(C) nodes (D) symbols
9. Communications bandwidth that has the highest capacity and is used by microwave, cable and fibre optic lines is known as ………….
(A) hyper-link (B) broadband
(C) bus width (D) carrier wave
10. An electronic bill board that has a short text or graphical advertising message is referred to as
(A) bulletin (B) strap
(C) bridge line (D) banner
A billboard is a large outdoor advertising structure, typically found in high-traffic areas such as alongside busy roads. A digital (electronic) billboard is a billboard that displays digital images that are changed by a computer every few seconds. Banners are simply electronic billboards. Typically, a banner contains a short text or graphical message to promote a product or vendor. It may even contain video clips and sound.