1. The Internet is a system of …………..
(A) Software bundles (B) Web page
(C) Web site (D) Interconnected Networks
2. Octal number system has a base …………….
(A) 2 (B) 4
(C) 6 (D) 8
3. Twitter is generally used for :
(A) secret information sharing (B) electronic mailing
(C) interpersonal communication (D) social networking
4. Which type of memory holds the program to start up the computer ?
(A) ROM (B) RAM
(C) Cache (D) Static
5. A program for viewing web pages is called …………..
(A) Word processor (B) Spreadsheet
(C) Protocol (D) A browser
6. The term used to describe the intangible instructions that tell the computer what to do is:
(A) hardware (B) software
(C) storage (D) input/output
7. Which of the following has the smallest storage capacity ?
(A) zip disk (B) hard disk
(C) floppy disk (D) data cartridge
8. What type of devices are CDs or DVDs ?
(A) Input (B) Output
(C) Software (D) Storage
9. Why has RAM been named like this ?
(A) Because it is read and write memory
(B) Because it is volatile memory
(C) Because any of the locations in chip can directly be selected for storing and retrieving data and instructions.
(D) Because it is non-volatile memory
10. What is the full form of URL ?
(A) Uniform Reverse Location (B) Universal Resolution Location
(C) Uniform Resource Locator (D) United Resource Locator