1. A tape drive offers …………. access to data.
(A) random (B) sporadic
(C) sequential (D) None of these
2. …………. are often delivered to a PC through an email attachment and are often designed to do harm.
(A) Viruses (B) Spam
(C) Portals (D) Email messages
3. We can enter and edit the text efficiently using ……………..
(A) Spreadsheet (B) Word Processing Program
(C) Typewriter (D) Desktop Publishing Program
4. ctrl, shift and alt are called …………. keys.
(A) modifier (B) function
(C) adjustment (D) alphanumeric
5. An imaginary memory supported by the operating system in conjunction with the secondary memory is:
(A) Virtual memory (B) Cache memory
(C) Primary memory (D) None of these
6. Information Technology Act was enacted on ………………
(A) 19 January 2001 (B) 30 June 2001
(C) 9 June 2000 (D) 15 July 1999
7. CLASS is the acronym for
(A) Computer, Language and School Studies
(B) Computer, Literacy and Studies in Schools
(C) Computer, Language and Secondary Schools
(D) Computer, Learning and School Studies
8. Where was the first computer installed in India?
(A) Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
(B) Indian Institute of Statistics, Delhi
(C) Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
(D) Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
9. A network that links across metropolitan, regional and national boundaries is called:
(A) MAN (B) LAN
(C) WAN (D) VAN
10. LAN stands for
(A) Local And National (B) Local Area Network
(C) Large Area Network (D) Live Area Network