1. How will words appear on the page? We call it as
(A) Text formatting (B) Character formatting
(C) Point size (D) Type face
2. The Internet is an example of a …………… network.
(A) ring (B) bus
(C) hybrid (D) mesh
3. What is a blog ?
(A) Online music
(C) is a website, where you write stuff on an ongoing basis.
(D) A personal or corporate Google search
4. Computers use the number system to store data and perform calculations.
(A) binary (B) octal
(C) decimal (D) hexadecimal
5. What happens when you press Ctrl + V Key ?
(A) A Capital V letter is typed into your document at the Cursor point
(B) The selected item is pasted from the clipboard
(C) The selected item is pasted to the clipboard
(D) The selected drawing objects are distributed vertically on the page
6. ………….. connects the computer to the network media.
(A) cable (B) hub
(C) NIC (D) terminator
7. The expression DSL stands for …………..
(A) Digital Subscriber Line (B) Digital Signature Line
(C) Digital Sending Line (D) Digital Subscriber Loop
8. The Internet was originally a project for this government agency.
(A) ARPA (B) NSF
(C) NSA (D) None of these
9. An organization that needs to produce hundreds or thousands of pages a day, the …………. printer is the most logical choice.
(A) dot-matrix (B) laser
(C) ink jet (D) None of these
10. If a user needs Information instantly available to the CPU, it should be stored …………..
(A) on a CD (B) in secondary storage
(C) in the CPU (D) in RAM