1. Which of the following is PIM software ?
(A) Microsoft Word (B) Microsoft Outlook
(C) Microsoft Excel (D) None of these
2. To create a prototype of a new product, a designer might use a ………….. program.
(A) CAD (B) 3D modeling
(C) paint (D) None of these
3. 1 GB is equal to
(A) 10000 KB (B) 1073741824 KB
(C) 1048576 KB (D) 100000 KB
4. Computer virus is
(A) A micro organism
(B) A useful computer component
(C) Electro magnetic waves entering the computer from internet
(D) A programme
5. Rohith was asked to prepare a multimedia presentation as part of a seminar. Which of the following software can be made use of?
(A) Notepad (B) Excel
(C) Power Point (D) Adobe Reader
6. In internet terminology IP means
(A) Internet Provider (B) Internet Protocol
(C) Internet Procedure (D) Internet Processor
7. Which one of the following is not a search engine?
(A) Bing (B) Google
(C) Yahoo (D) Windows
8. Its main purpose is to prohibit unauthorized access to your computer via the Internet.
(A) popup blocker (B) firewall
(C) spyware blocker (D) spam
9. Only ……………. program(s) become(s) active even though we can open many programs at a time.
(A) four (B) three
(C) two (D) one
10. When the margins on both sides are straight and equal, then there is …………. in document.
(A) full justification (B) full alignment
(C) left justification (D) right justification