1. A piece of hardware that is used to enter information into the computer by using keys …………..
(A) keyboard (B) monitor
(C) hard disk (D) icon
2. Date and Time are available on the desktop at …………
(A) Keyboard (B) Recycle Bin
(C) My Computer (D) Task bar
3. Printed information, called , exists physically and is a more permanent form of output than
that presented on a-display device.
(A) soft copy (B) carbon copy
(C) hard copy (D) desk copy
4. What do you need to put your web pages on the www ?
(A) a connection to internet (B) a web browser
(C) a web server (D) all of the above
5. Which was the first company to launch mobile phone services in India ?
(A) Essar (B) BPL
(C) Hutchison (D) Airtel
6. What is blog ?
(A) Online music
(C) A personal or corporate website in the form of an online journal
(D) A personal or corporate Google search
7. Which is not online Indian Matrimonial website ?
(A) www.jeevansathi.com (B) www.bharatmatrimony.com
(C) www.shaadi.com (D) www.u.k.singlemuslim.com
8. The site that played a major role during the terrorist attack on Mumbai (26/11) in 2008 was
(A) Orkut (B) Facebook
(C) Amazon.com (D) Twitter
9. Which of the following is not related to information security on the Internet ?
(A) Data Encryption (B) Water marking
(C) Data Hiding (D) Information Retrieval
10. Which is the largest unit of storage among the following ?
(A) Terabyte (B) Megabyte
(C) Kilobyte (D) Gigabyte