1. ATM means?
(A) Any Time Money (B) Automatic Tele Money
(C) Automatic Teller Machine (D) Any Time Marketing
2. The term PC means?
(A) Personal Computer (B) Public Computer
(C) Private Computer (D) Professional Computer
3. When a key is pressed on the keyboard, which standard is used for converting the keystroke into corresponding bits?
(A) ANSI (B) EBCDIC
(C) ASCII (D) ISO
4. Software, such as Explorer and Firefox, are referred to as ……………
(A) Systems software (B) Utility software
(C) Browsers (D) Internet tools
5. Which of the following is not an output device?
(A) Plotter (B) Scanner
(C) Flat Screen (D) Touch Screen
6. Which technology is used in Compact disks?
(A) Electrical (B) Mechanical
(C) Electromagnetic (D) Laser
7. Which of the following places the common data elements in order from smallest to largest ?
(A) Character, file, record, field, database
(B) Character, Record, field, file, database
(C) Character, field, record, file, database
(D) Bit, byte, character, record, field, file, database
8. When you make graph and picture in document, then your Computer holds the data in …………..
(A) Restore file (B) Backup drive
(C) Clipboard (D) Memory
9. Saving a file from the Internet onto your computer is called …………….
(A) downloading (B) uploading
(C) transferring (D) All of these
10. SQL stands for …………..
(A) Standard Query Language (B) Static Query Language
(C) Simplified Query Language (D) Structured Query Language