1. The text code originally used in personal computer.
(A) EBCDIC (B) ASCII
(C) Unicode (D) None of these
2. Blueprints are usually created using ………… software.
(A) draw (B) paint
(C) CAD (D) None of these
3. Personal computers can be connected together to form a …………..
(A) enterprise (B) supercomputer
(C) network (D) server
4. What is the storage area for email messages called?
(A) folder (B) directory
(C) mailbox (D) hard disk
5. The most important or powerful computer in a typical network.
(A) desktop (B) client
(C) server (D) None of these
6. A desktop Computer is also known as a …………..
(A) Note Book (B) PC
(C) Laptop (D) Mainframe
7. Which one of the following represent the binary equivalent of the decimal number 23 ?
(A) 01011 (B) 10111
(C) 10011 (D) None of the above
8. The binary equivalent of (–19)10 in signed magnitude system is
(A) 11101100 (B) 11101101
(C) 10010011 (D) None of these
9. Computer Virus is a
(A) Hardware (B) Bacteria
(C) Software (D) None of these
10. Which one of the following is correct ?
(A) (17)10 = (17)16
(B) (17)10 = (17)8
(C) (17)10 = (10111)2
(D) (17)10 = (10001)2