1. A compact disc provides …………… type of data access.
(A) Sequential (B) Direct
(C) Both (A) and (B) (D) None of these
2. Query language comes under:
(A) Third generation (B) Fourth generation
(C) Fifth generation (D) None of these
3. …………… is a type of processor architecture that utilize a small, highly optimized set of instructions.
(A) CISC (B) RISC
(C) VISC (D) LISC
4. ALU works on the instructions and data held in the:
(A) Note book (B) Copy pad
(C) Registers (D) I/O devices
5. The ………….. is the administrative section of the computer system.
(A) Input unit (B) Memory unit
(C) Output unit (D) Central processing unit
6. In cyber crimes,
(A) The computer is a tool (B) The computer is a target
(C) Both (A) and (B) (D) Neither (A) nor (B)
7. Which of the following is not an operating system?
(A) Linux (B) Mozilla
(C) Macintosh (D) Windows
8. Statistical calculations and preparation of tables and graphs can be done using
(A) Adobe Photoshop (B) Excel
(C) Notepad (D) Power Point
9. Nod 32, Norton and Panda are
(A) Search engines (B) Operating Systems
(C) Antivirus software (D) Internet browsers
10. Identify a web browser from the following
(A) Yahoo (B) Internet Explorer
(C) Bing (D) DuckDuckGo