41. What is the routing algorithm used by RIP and IGRP ?
(A) OSPF (B) Link-state
(C) Dynamic (D) Dijkestra vector
42. Identify the incorrect statement :
(A) The overall strategy drives the E-Commerce data warehousing strategy.
(B) Data warehousing in an E-Commerce environment should be done in a classical manner.
(C) E-Commerce opens up an entirely new world of web server.
(D) E-Commerce security threats can be grouped into three major categories.
43. Reliability of software is directly dependent on
(A) quality of the design
(B) number of errors present
(C) software engineers experience
(D) user requirement
44. ……………. is not an E-Commerce application.
(A) House banking (B) Buying stocks
(C) Conducting an auction (D) Evaluating an employee
45. …………. is a satellite based tracking system that enables the determination of person’s position.
(C) Short Message Service
(D) Global Positioning System
46. A complete microcomputer system consists of
(A) Microprocessor (B) Memory
(C) Peripheral equipment (D) All of the above
47. Where does a computer add and compare data ?
(A) Hard disk (B) Floppy disk
(C) CPU chip (D) Memory chip
48. Pipelining strategy is called implement
(A) instruction execution (B) instruction prefetch
(C) instruction decoding (D) instruction manipulation
49. Which of the following data structure is linear type ?
(A) Strings (B) Lists
(C) Queues (D) All of the above
50. To represent hierarchical relationship between elements, which data structure is suitable?
(A) Dequeue (B) Priority
(C) Tree (D) All of the above