11. B+ tree are preferred to binary tree in Database because
(A) Disk capacity are greater than memory capacities
(B) Disk access is much slower than memory access
(C) Disk data transfer rates are much less than memory data transfer rate
(D) Disks are more reliable than memory
12. A Transaction Manager is which of the following ?
(A) Maintains a log of transactions
(B) Maintains before and after database images
(C) Maintains appropriate concurrency control
(D) All of the above
13. Leaves of which of the following trees are at the same level ?
(A) Binary tree (B) B-tree
(C) AVL-tree (D) Expression tree
14. Which of the following TCP/IP Internet protocol is diskless machine uses to obtain its IP address from a server ?
(A) RAP (B) RIP
(C) ARP (D) X.25
15. Decryption and encryption of data are the responsibility of which of the following layer ?
(A) Physical layer (B) Data Link layer
(C) Presentation layer (D) Session layer
16. In which circuit switching, delivery of data is delayed because data must be stored and retrieved from RAM ?
(A) Space division (B) Time division
(C) Virtual (D) Packet
17. In which Routing Method do all the routers have a common database?
(A) Distance vector (B) Link state
(C) Link vector (D) Dijkestra method
18. Page Shift Keying (PSK) Method is used to modulate digital signal at 9600 bps using 16 level. Find the line signals and speed (i.e. modulation rate).
(A) 2400 bauds (B) 1200 bauds
(C) 4800 bauds (D) 9600 bauds
19. The station to hub distance in which it is 2000 metres.
(A) 100 Base-Tx (B) 100 Base-Fx
(C) 100 Base-T4 (D) 100 Base-T1
20. Main aim of software engineering is to produce
(C) within budget
(D) software within budget in the given schedule