11. Internal and external factors that affect message reception by the students in the classroom are referred to as
(A) feedback (B) fragmentation
(C) channelization (D) noise
12. A teacher in a classroom has immediate control over
(A) the self, selected methods of communication and the message.
(B) the audience, the noise and the reception.
(C) the feedback, the technology and the audience experience.
(D) the communication channel, other communicators, and external factors.
13. What do communicated words carry in a classroom situation ?
(A) Inspiration, controversy and introspection
(B) Diversion, criticism and irrationality
(C) Insipidity, irrationality, and non-acceptance
(D) Power, structure and tradition
14. As a good classroom communicator, you are supposed to know your
(A) audience emotions (B) silent cues
(C) artful pauses (D) counter arguments
15. Figure out the components of non-verbal communication in a classroom from the following :
(A) Facial expression, cultural space and seating arrangement
(B) Speed of utterance, feel good factor and acoustics
(C) High sound, physical ambience and teacher-learner distance
(D) Facial expression, kinesics and personal space
16. Which of the following are the basic factors of effective listening ?
(A) Opinionation, stare and glare and interruptions
(B) Aggressive questioning, continuous cues and frequent movement
(C) Me-too-ism, glancing sideways, and offering advice
(D) Acknowledgement of thoughts, reflection, and asking open-ended questions
17. In a particular code, HOSPITALS is coded as HSOLSAPTI. The code of BIOLOGICALS will be
(A) BLICOALIOSG (B) BOLGICAILOS
(C) SBLAOILOBCG (D) BSILOALCOIG
18. In the series
1, 5, 13, 25, 41, …….
the next term is
(A) 59 (B) 63
(C) 61 (D) 68
19. At present, a mother is 3 times older than her son. After 5 years, the sum of their ages will be 70 years. The age of the mother after 10 years will be
(A) 40 (B) 55
(C) 45 (D) 60
20. In the series
AYD, BVF, DRH, GMJ, ? the next term is
(A) GLK (B) HLM
(C) LHM (D) KGL