A college has a total of 800 MCA students, 80% of whom are in class MCA-III and remaining are equally divided between class MCA-I and class MCA-II. The proportion of female students and the proportion of vegetarian students in the college are indicated as under through the table. Answer questions 32 to 34 based on this information.
For example, in the table above, 0.525 is the total proportion of female students and 0.53 is the total proportion of vegetarian students in the college.
32. What is the percentage of female students in class MCA-III ?
(A) 40 (B) 45
(C) 50 (D) 55
33. What is the percentage of vegetarian students in class MCA-I ?
(A) 40 (B) 45
(C) 50 (D) 55
34. How many total non-vegetarian students are there in class MCA-I and class MCA-II ?
(A) 72 (B) 88
(C) 78 (D) 92
35. Which of the following statements regarding the features of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is/are true ?
I. ICT are the main instruments for the creation of computer networks and the applications based on them.
II. ICT support the spread of information and knowledge, separating the content from the place where it belongs physically.
III. The digital and virtual nature of most of ICT products allow the expenditure for them to be maximized.
(A) I and II only (B) I and III only
(C) II and III only (D) I, II and III
36. If one GigaByte is equal to 230 Bytes of data storage, then 1024 TeraBytes is equal to .............. bits of data storage.
(A) 250 (B) 253
(C) 240 (D) 256
37. The software used to navigate through the web is known as
(A) Website (B) Web Browser
(C) Internet (D) World Wide Web
38. With regard to e-mail, what does Bcc : mean ?
(A) Blind Computer Communication : - The users specified in the Bcc : field will get the e-mail and see the addresses in the to : and cc : fields.
(B) Blind Carbon Copy : - The users specified in the Bcc : field will get the e-mail and see the addresses in the to : and cc : fields.
(C) Blind Computer Communication :- The users specified in the Bcc : field will get the e-mail but it will be an audio file because this is how blind people get e-mail.
(D) Blind Carbon Copy : The users specified in the Bcc : field will get the e-mail but will not see the addresses in the to : and cc : fields.
39. Random Access Memory (RAM), a form of computer storage, is a ............. memory.
(A) Non-volatile (B) Volatile
(C) Permanent (D) Secondary
40. In Computer Networking, HTTP is referred to as a stateless protocol as servers do not maintain any information about past client requests. HTTP is an acronym for
(A) Hyper Text Translation Protocol
(B) Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
(C) High TeraByte Transfer Protocol
(D) Hypervisor Test Translation Protocol