1. Which of the following comprise teaching skill?
(A) Black Board writing (B) Questioning
(C) Explaining (D) All the above
2. Which of the following statements is most appropriate?
(A) Teachers can teach.
(B) Teachers help can create in a student a desire to learn.
(C) Lecture Method can be used for developing thinking.
(D) Teachers are born.
3. The first Indian chronicler of Indian history was:
(A) Megasthanese (B) Fahiyan
(C) Huan Tsang (D) Kalhan
4. Which of the following statements is correct?
(A) Syllabus is a part of curriculum.
(B) Syllabus is an annexure to curriculum.
(C) Curriculum is the same in all educational institutions affiliated to a particular university.
(D) Syllabus is not the same in all educational institutions affiliated to a particular university.
5. Which of the two given options is of the level of understanding?
(I) Define noun.
(II) Define noun in your own words.
(A) Only I (B) Only II
(C) Both I and II (D) Neither I nor II
6. Which of the following options are the main tasks of research in modern society?
(I) to keep pace with the advancement in knowledge.
(II) to discover new things.
(III) to write a critique on the earlier writings.
(IV) to systematically examine and critically analyze the investigations/sources with objectivity.
(A) IV, II and I (B) I, II and III
(C) I and III (D) II, III and IV
7. Match List-I (Interviews) with List-II (Meaning) and select the correct answer from the code given below:
List – I (Interviews) List - II (Meaning)
(a) structured interviews (i) greater flexibility approach
(b) Unstructured interviews (ii) attention on the questions to be answered
(c) Focused interviews (iii) individual life experience
(d) Clinical interviews (iv) Pre determined question
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(A) (iv) (i) (ii) (iii)
(B) (ii) (iv) (i) (iii)
(C) (v) (ii) (iv) (i)
(D) (i) (iii) (v) (iv)
8. What do you consider as the main aim of inter disciplinary research?
(A) To bring out holistic approach to research.
(B) To reduce the emphasis of single subject in research domain.
(C) To over simplify the problem of research.
(D) To create a new trend in research methodology.
9. One of the aims of the scientific method in research is to:
(A) improve data interpretation (B) eliminate spurious relations
(C) confirm triangulation (D) introduce new variables
10. The depth of any research can be judged by:
(A) title of the research.
(B) objectives of the research.
(C) total expenditure on the research.
(D) duration of the research.