21. Which of the following activities remains almost stagnant in terms of share of expenditures?
(A) North-eastern areas (B) Welfare to SC/ST & OBC
(C) Information & broadcasting (D) Social welfare and nutrition
22. Which of the following item’s expenditure share is almost equal to the remaining three items in the given years?
(A) Information & broadcasting (B) Welfare to SC/ST and OBC
(C) Labour and employment (D) Social welfare & nutrition
23. Which of the following items of social services has registered the highest rate of increase in expenditures during 2007-08 to 2010-11?
(A) Education, sports & youth affairs (B) Welfare to SC/ST & OBC
(C) Social welfare & nutrition (D) Overall social services
24. Which of the following items has registered the highest rate of decline in terms of expenditure during 2007-08 to 2009-10?
(A) Labour and employment (B) Health & family welfare
(C) Social welfare & nutrition (D) Education, sports & youth affairs
25. ALU stands for
(A) American Logic Unit (B) Alternate Local Unit
(C) Alternating Logic Unit (D) Arithmetic Logic Unit
26. A Personal Computer uses a number of chips mounted on a circuit board called
(A) Microprocessor (B) System Board
(C) Daughter Board (D) Mother Board
27. Computer Virus is a
(A) Hardware (B) Bacteria
(C) Software (D) None of these
28. Which one of the following is correct?
(A) (17)10 = (17)16
(B) (17)10 = (17)8
(C) (17)10 = (10111)2
(D) (17)10 = (10001)2
29. The file extension of MS-Word document in Office 2007 is .................
(A) .pdf (B) .doc
(C) .docx (D) .txt
30. .............. is a protocol used by e-mail clients to download e-mails to your computer.
(A) TCP (B) FTP
(C) SMTP (D) POP