11. Which is an instant messenger that is used for chatting?
(A) Google Talk (B) AltaVista
(C) MAC (D) Microsoft Office
12. The Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in institutions of higher education in India at present (2015) is about:
(A) 23 percent (B) 8 percent
(C) 12 percent (D) 19 percent
13. Two earthquakes A and B happen to be of magnitude 5 and 6 respectively on Richter Scale. The ratio of the energies released EB/EA will be approximately:
(A) ~64 (B) ~8
(C) ~16 (D) ~32
14. Which of the following is not an output device?
(A) Keyboard (B) Printer
(C) Speaker (D) Monitor
15. Which of the following is not open source software?
(A) Apache HTTP server (B) Internet explorer
(C) Fedora Linux (D) Open office
16. In the recently launched Air Quality Index in India, which of the following pollutants is not included?
(A) Chlorofluorocarbons (B) Carbon monoxide
(C) Fine particulate matter (D) Ozone
17. The total number of central universities in India in April 2015 was:
(A) 43 (B) 08
(C) 14 (D) 27
Answer: Marks given to all
18. Which of the following combinations represent renewable natural resources?
(A) Oil, forests and tides
(B) Fertile soil, fresh water and natural gas
(C) Clean air, phosphates and biological diversity
(D) Fishes, fertile soil and fresh water
19. Which of the following factors does not impact teaching?
(A) Learning through experience
(B) Teacher's knowledge
(C) Class room activities that encourage learning
(D) Socio-economic background of teachers and students
20. Which of the following steps are required to design a questionnaire?
(a) Writing primary and secondary aims of the study.
(b) Review of the current literature.
(c) Prepare a draft of questionnaire.
(d) Revision of the draft.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
(A) (a), (b), (c) and (d) (B) (a), (b) and (c)
(C) (a), (c) and (d) (D) (b), (c) and (d)