41. Which one of the following is the oldest Archival source of data in India?
(A) National Sample Surveys (B) Agricultural Statistics
(C) Census (D) Vital Statistics
42. In a large random data set following normal distribution, the ratio (%) of number of data points which are in the range of (mean ± standard deviation) to the total number of data points, is
(A) ~ 50% (B) ~ 67%
(C) ~ 97% (D) ~ 47%
43. Which number system is usually followed in a typical 32-bit computer?
(A) 2 (B) 8
(C) 10 (D) 16
44. Which one of the following is an example of Operating System?
(A) Microsoft Word (B) Microsoft Excel
(C) Microsoft Access (D) Microsoft Windows
45. Which one of the following represent the binary equivalent of the decimal number 23 ?
(A) 01011 (B) 10111
(C) 10011 (D) None of the above
46. Which one of the following is different from other members?
(A) Google (B) Windows
(C) Linux (D) Mac
47. Where does a computer add and compare its data?
(A) CPU (B) Memory
(C) Hard disk (D) Floppy disk
48. Computers on an internet are identified by
(A) e-mail address (B) street address
(C) IP address (D) None of the above
49. The Right to Information Act, 2005 makes the provision of
(A) Dissemination of all types of information by all Public authorities to any person.
(B) Establishment of Central, State and District Level Information Commissions as an appellate body.
(C) Transparency and accountability in Public authorities.
(D) All of the above
50. Which type of natural hazards cause maximum damage to property and lives?
(A) Hydrological (B) Hydro-meteorological
(C) Geological (D) Geo-chemical