21. Didactic communication is
(A) intra-personal (B) inter-personal
(C) organizational (D) relational
22. In communication, the language is
(A) the non-verbal code (B) the verbal code
(C) the symbolic code (D) the iconic code
23. Identify the correct sequence of the following:
(A) Source, channel, message, receiver
(B) Source, receiver, channel, message
(C) Source, message, receiver, channel
(D) Source, message, channel, receiver
24. Assertion (A) : Mass media promote a culture of violence in the society.
Reason (R) : Because violence sells in the market as people themselves are violent in character.
(A) Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
(B) Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
(C) (A) is true, but (R) is false.
(D) Both (A) and (R) are false.
25. When an error of 1% is made in the length of a square, the percentage error in the area of a square will be
(A) 0 (B) 1/2
(C) 1 (D) 2
26. On January 12, 1980, it was a Saturday. The day of the week on January 12, 1979 was
(A) Thursday (B) Friday
(C) Saturday (D) Sunday
27. If water is called food, food is called tree, tree is called earth, earth is called world, which of the following grows a fruit?
(A) Water (B) Tree
(C) World (D) Earth
28. E is the son of A, D is the son of B, E is married to C, C is the daughter of B. How is D related to E ?
(A) Brother (B) Uncle
(C) Father-in-law (D) Brother-in-law
29. If INSURANCE is coded as ECNARUSNI, how HINDRANCE will be coded ?
(A) CADNIHWCE (B) HANODEINR
(C) AENIRHDCN (D) ECNARDNIH
30. Find the next number in the following series:
2, 5, 10, 17, 26, 37, 50, ?
(A) 63 (B) 65
(C) 67 (D) 69