1. bit stands for
(A) binary information term (B) binary digit
(C) binary tree (D) Bivariate Theory
2. Which one of the following is not a linear data structure ?
(A) Array (B) Binary Tree
(C) Queue (D) Stack
3. Which one of the following is different from other members ?
(A) Google (B) Windows
(C) Linux (D) Mac
4. Where does a computer add and compare its data ?
(A) CPU (B) Memory
(C) Hard disk (D) Floppy disk
5. Computers on an internet are identified by
(A) e-mail address (B) street address
(C) IP address (D) None of the above
6. Which one of the following is not an Internet Service Provider (ISP) ?
(A) MTNL (B) BSNL
(C) ERNET India (D) Infotech India Ltd.
7. The hexadecimal number system consists of the symbols
(A) 0 – 7 (B) 0 – 9 , A – F
(C) 0 – 7, A – F (D) None of these
8. The binary equivalent of (–15)10 is (2’s complement system is used)
(A) 11110001 (B) 11110000
(C) 10001111 (D) None of these
9. 1 GB is equal to
(A) 230 bits (B) 230 bytes
(C) 220 bits (D) 220 bytes
10. The set of computer programs that manage the hardware/software of a computer is called
(A) Compiler system
(B) Operation system
(C) Operating system
(D) None of these