41. Software risk estimation involves following two tasks :
(A) Risk magnitude and risk impact
(B) Risk probability and risk impact
(C) Risk maintenance and risk impact
(D) Risk development and risk impact
42. The number of bits required for an IPV6 address is
(A) 16 (B) 32
(C) 64 (D) 128
43. The proposition ~qvp is equivalent to
(A) p→q (B) q→p
(C) p↔q (D) p˅q
44. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
(A) has existed for over a decade.
(B) does not integrate well with the functional areas other than operations.
(C) is inexpensive to implement.
(D) automate and integrates the majority of business processes.
45. Which of the following is false concerning Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)?
(A) It attempts to automate and integrate the majority of business processes.
(B) It shares common data and practices across the enterprise.
(C) It is inexpensive to implement.
(D) It provides and access information in a real-time environment.
46. To compare, overlay or cross analyze to maps in GIS
(A) both maps must be in digital form
(B) both maps must be at the same equivalent scale.
(C) both maps must be on the same coordinate system
(D) All of the above
47. Web Mining is not used in which of the following areas?
(A) Information filtering
(B) Crime fighting on the internet
(C) Online transaction processing
(D) Click stream analysis.
48. A telephone conference call is an example of which type of communications?
(A) same time / same place
(B) same time / different place
(C) different time / different place
(D) different time / same place
49. What is the probability of choosing correctly an unknown integer between 0 and 9 with 3 chances?
(A) 963/1000 (B) 973/1000
(C) 983/1000 (D) 953/1000
50. The number of nodes in a complete binary tree of height h (with roots at level 0) is equal to
(A) 20 + 21 + ….. 2h
(B) 20 + 21 + ….. 2h-1
(C) 20 + 21 + ….. 2h+1
(D) 21 + ….. 2h+1