1. What is the output of the following statement:
(A) 1 2 3 (B) -1 2 3
(C) 1 2 3 4 5 (D) 12
printf statement would print 12345.
2. A single character input from the keyboard can be obtained by using the function.
(A) printf () (B) scanf ()
(C) putchar () (D) getchar ()
Reading a single character can be done by using the function getchar().
3. Which of the following language is a subset of C++ language?
(A) C language (B) Java Language
(C) C# language (D) B language
4. Which of the following correctly describes C++ language?
(A) Statically typed language
(B) Dynamically typed language
(C) Both Statically and dynamically typed language
(D) Type-less language
5. Which of the following keyword supports dynamic method resolution?
(A) Abstract (B) Virtual
(C) Dynamic (D) Typeid
6. Which of the following concept is not supported by C++?
(A) Exception Handling (B) Reflection
(C) Operator Overloading (D) Namespaces
7. Which of the following language feature is not an access specifier in C++?
(A) Public (B) Private
(C) Protected (D) Internal
8. What does STL stand for?
(A) Simple Template Library (B) Standard Template Library
(C) Static Type Library (D) Single Type-based Library
9. Which of the following is the most common way of implementing C++?
(A) C++ programs are directly compiled into native code by a compiler
(B) C++ programs are first compiled to intermediate code by a compiler and then executed by a virtual machine
(C) C++ programs are interpreted by an interpreter
(D) A C++ editor directly compiles and executes the program
10. What is the implicit pointer that is passed as the first argument for non-static member functions?
(A) self pointer (B) std::auto_ptr pointer
(C) Myself pointer (D) this pointer