(Q.31 to 33)Study the following Venn diagram and answer the questions.
Three circles representing GRADUATES, CLERKS and GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES are intersecting. The intersections are marked A, B, C, e, f, g and h. Which part best represents the statements in questions 31 to 33?
31. Some Graduates are Government employees but not as Clerks.
(A) h (B) g
(C) f (D) e
32. Clerks who are graduates as well as government employees:
(A) e (B) f
(C) g (D) h
33. Some graduates are Clerks but not Government employees.
(A) f (B) g
(C) h (D) e
Study the following graph and answer questions numbered from 34 to 35:
34. Which of the firms got maximum profit growth rate in the year 2006?
(A) ab (B) ce
(C) cd (D) ef
35. Which of the firms got maximum profit growth rate in the year 2007?
(A) bdf (B) acf
(C) bcd (D) ace
36. The accounting software 'Tally' was developed by:
(A) HCL (B) TCS
(C) Infosys (D) Wipro
37. Errors in computer programmes are called:
(A) Follies (B) Mistakes
(C) Bugs (D) Spam
38. HTML is basically used to design:
(A) Web-page (B) Web-site
(C) Graphics (D) Tables and Frames
39. 'Micro Processing' is made for:
(A) Computer (B) Digital System
(C) Calculator (D) Electronic Goods
40. Information, a combination of graphics, text, sound, video and animation is called:
(A) Multiprogramme (B) Multifacet
(C) Multimedia (D) Multiprocess