1. Good evaluation of written material should not be based on:
(A) Linguistic expression
(B) Logical presentation
(C) Ability to reproduce whatever is read
(D) Comprehension of subject
2. Why do teachers use teaching aid?
(A) To make teaching fun-filled
(B) To teach within understanding level of students
(C) For students’ attention
(D) To make students attentive
3. Attitudes, concepts, skills and knowledge are products of:
(A) Learning (B) Research
(C) Heredity (D) Explanation
4. Which among the following gives more freedom to the learner to interact?
(A) Use of film
(B) Small group discussion
(C) Lectures by experts
(D) Viewing country-wide classroom programme on TV
5. Which of the following is not a product of learning?
(A) Attitudes (B) Concepts
(C) Knowledge (D) Maturation
6. How can the objectivity of the research be enhanced?
(A) Through its impartiality (B) Through its reliability
(C) Through its validity (D) All of these
7. Action-research is:
(A) An applied research
(B) A research carried out to solve immediate problems
(C) A longitudinal research
(D) All the above
8. The basis on which assumptions are formulated:
(A) Cultural background of the country
(C) Specific characteristics of the castes
(D) All of these
9. Which of the following is classified in the category of the developmental research?
(A) Philosophical research (B) Action research
(C) Descriptive research (D) All the above
10. We use Factorial Analysis:
(A) To know the relationship between two variables
(B) To test the Hypothesis
(C) To know the difference between two variables
(D) To know the difference among the many variables