41. Which of the following sources of data is not based on primary data collection?
(A) Census of India
(B) National Sample Survey
(C) Statistical Abstracts of India
(D) National Family Health Survey
42. Which of the four data sets have more dispersion?
(A) 88 91 90 92 89 91
(B) 0 1 1 0 –1 –2
(C) 3 5 2 4 1 5
(D) 0 5 8 10 –2 –8
43. Which of the following is not related to information security on the Internet?
(A) Data Encryption (B) Water marking
(C) Data Hiding (D) Information Retrieval
44. Which is the largest unit of storage among the following?
(A) Terabyte (B) Megabyte
(C) Kilobyte (D) Gigabyte
45. bit stands for
(A) binary information term (B) binary digit
(C) binary tree (D) Bivariate Theory
46. Which one of the following is not a linear data structure?
(A) Array (B) Binary Tree
(C) Queue (D) Stack
47. Which one of the following is not a network device?
(A) Router (B) Switch
(C) Hub (D) CPU
48. A compiler is used to convert the following to object code which can be executed
(A) High-level language (B) Low-level language
(C) Assembly language (D) Natural language
49. The great Indian Bustard bird is found in
(A) Thar Desert of Rajasthan
(B) Coastal regions of India
(C) Malabar Coast
(D) Delta regions
50. The Sagarmanthan National Park has been established to preserve the eco-system of which mountain peak?
(A) Kanchenjunga (B) Mount Everest
(C) Annapurna (D) Dhaulavira