21. Convert the following infix expression into its equivalent post fix expression
(A + B^ D) / (E – F) + G
(A) ABD^ + EF – / G+ (B) ABD + ^EF – / G+
(C) ABD + ^EF / – G+ (D) ABD^ + EF / – G+
22. You have to sort a list L, consisting of a sorted list followed by a few ‘random’ elements. Which of the following sorting method would be most suitable for such a task ?
(A) Bubble sort (B) Selection sort
(C) Quick sort (D) Insertion sort
23. The directory can be viewed as .................... that translates filenames into their directory entries.
(A) Symbol table (B) Partition
(C) Swap space (D) Cache
24. Consider an array A[20, 10], assume 4 words per memory cell and the base address of array A is 100. What is the address of A[11, 5] ? Assume row major storage.
(A) 560 (B) 565
(C) 570 (D) 575
25. A full binary tree with n leaves contains
(A) n nodes (B) log2 n nodes
(C) 2n –1 nodes (D) 2n nodes
26. The period of a signal is 10 ms. What is its frequency in Hertz ?
(A) 10 (B) 100
(C) 1000 (D) 10000
27. In a classful addressing, first four bits in Class A IP address is
(A) 1010 (B) 1100
(C) 1011 (D) 1110
28. Which of the following algorithms is not a broadcast routing algorithm ?
(A) Flooding (B) Multidestination routing
(C) Reverse path forwarding (D) All of the above
29. An analog signal has a bit rate of 6000 bps and a baud rate of 2000 baud. How many data elements are carried by each signal element ?
(A) 0.336 bits/baud (B) 3 bits/baud
(C) 120,00,000 bits/baud (D) None of the above
30. How many distinct stages are there in DES algorithm, which is parameterized by a 56-bit key ?
(A) 16 (B) 17
(C) 18 (D) 19