41. ................... are applied throughout the software process.
(A) Framework activities (B) Umbrella activities
(C) Planning activities (D) Construction activities
42. Requirement Development, Organizational Process Focus, Organizational Training, Risk Management and Integrated Supplier Management are process areas required to achieve maturity level
(A) Performed (B) Managed
(C) Defined (D) Optimized
43. The software ................. of a program or a computing system is the structure or structures of the system, which comprise software components, the externally visible properties of those components, and the relationships among them.
(A) Design (B) Architecture
(C) Process (D) Requirement
44. Which one of the following set of attributes should not be encompassed by effective software metrics ?
(A) Simple and computable
(B) Consistent and objective
(C) Consistent in the use of units and dimensions
(D) Programming language dependent
45. Which one of the following is used to compute cyclomatic complexity ?
(A) The number of regions – 1
(B) E – N + 1, where E is the number of flow graph edges and N is the number of flow graph nodes.
(C) P – 1, where P is the number of predicate nodes in the flow graph G.
(D) P + 1, where P is the number of predicate nodes in the flow graph G.
46. Consider the following statements S1 and S2 :
S1 : A hard handover is one in which the channel in the source cell is retained and used for a while in parallel with the channel in the target cell.
S2 : A soft handover is one in which the channel in the source cell is released and only then the channel in the target cell is engaged.
(A) S1 is true and S2 is not true.
(B) S1 is not true and S2 is true.
(C) Both S1 and S2 are true.
(D) Both S1 and S2 are not true.
47. Fact-less fact table in a data warehouse contains
(A) only measures (B) only dimensions
(C) keys and measures (D) only surrogate keys
48. Which e-business model allows consumers to name their own price for products and services ?
(A) B2 B (B) B2 G
(C) C2 C (D) C2 B
49. ............... model is designed to bring prices down by increasing the number of customers who buy a particular product at once.
(A) Economic Order Quantity
(C) Data Mining
(D) Demand-Sensitive Pricing
50. Match the following :
List – I List – II
a. Call control protocol i. Interface between Base Transceiver Station
(BTS) and Base Station Controller (BSC)
b. A-bis ii. Spread spectrum
c. BSMAP iii. Connection management
d. CDMA iv. Works between Mobile Switching Centre
(MSC) and Base Station Subsystem (BSS)
a b c d
(A) iii iv i ii
(B) iii i iv ii
(C) i ii iii iv
(D) iv iii ii i