41. Software Cost Performance index (CPI) is given by:
(A) BCWP/ACWP (B)
(C) BCWP−ACWP (D) BCWP−BCWS
Where: BCWP stands for Budgeted Cost of Work Performed
BCWS stands for Budget Cost of Work Scheduled
ACWP stands for Actual Cost of Work Performed
42. Software Risk estimation involves following two tasks:
(A) risk magnitude and risk impact
(B) risk probability and risk impact
(C) risk maintenance and risk impact
(D) risk development and risk impact
43. In a object oriented software design, ‘Inheritance’ is a kind of...................
(A) relationship (B) module
(C) testing (D) optimization
44. Reliability of software is directly dependent on:
(A) quality of the design
(B) number of errors present
(C) software engineer’s experience
(D) user requirement
45. ‘Abstraction’ is......................step of Attribute in a software design.
(A) First (B) Final
(C) Last (D) Middle
46. The frequency band allocated for the downlink in GSM is:
(A) 960 - 985 MHz (B) 935 - 960 MHz
(C) 920 - 945 MHz (D) 930 - 955 MHz
47. Which of the following is an EDI standard?
(A) ANSI X.15 (B) ANSI X.14
(C) ANSI X.13 (D) ANSI X.12
48. An INT file in Windows 95 is:
(A) a program file (B) a message file
(C) a text file (D) link file
49. Link analysis operation in data mining uses.......................technique.
(A) Classification (B) Association discovery
(C) Visualisation (D) Neural clustering
50. The maximum size of SMS in IS-95 is..............octets.
(A) 120 (B) 95 (C) 128 (D) 64