41. Which of the following is used to determine the specificity of requirements ?
(A) n1/n2 (B) n2/n1
(C) n1+n2 (D) n1–n2
Where n1 is the number of requirements for which all reviewers have identical interpretations, n2 is number of requirements in a specification.
42. The major shortcoming of waterfall model is
(A) the difficulty in accommodating changes after requirement analysis.
(B) the difficult in accommodating changes after feasibility analysis.
(C) the system testing.
(D) the maintenance of system.
43. The quick design of a software that is visible to end users leads to ............
(A) iterative model (B) prototype model
(C) spiral model (D) waterfall model
44. For a program of k variables, boundary value analysis yields .............. test cases.
(A) 4k – 1 (B) 4k
(C) 4k + 1 (D) 2k – 1
45. The extent to which a software performs its intended functions without failures, is termed as
(A) Robustness (B) Correctness
(C) Reliability (D) Accuracy
46. An attacker sits between the sender and receiver and captures the information and retransmits to the receiver after some time without altering the information. This attack is called as ..............
(A) Denial of service attack (B) Masquarade attack
(C) Simple attack (D) Complex attack
47. ................. is subject oriented, integrated, time variant, non-volatile collection of data in support of management decisions.
(A) Data mining (B) Web mining
(C) Data warehouse (D) Database Management System
48. In Data mining, classification rules are extracted from ..............
(A) Data (B) Information
(C) Decision Tree (D) Database
49. Discovery of cross sales opportunities is called as ...............
(A) Association (B) Visualization
(C) Correlation (D) Segmentation
50. In Data mining, .............. is a method of incremental conceptual clustering.
(A) STRING (B) COBWEB
(C) CORBA (D) OLAD