41. In XML, DOCTYPE declaration specifies to include a reference to ............ file.
(A) Document Type Definition (B) Document Type Declaration
(C) Document Transfer Definition (D) Document Type language
42. Module design is used to maximize cohesion and minimize coupling. Which of the following is the key to implement this rule?
(A) Inheritance (B) Polymorphism
(C) Encapsulation (D) Abstraction
(A) refers to the set of activities that ensure that software correctly implements a specific function.
(B) gives answer to the question - Are we building the product right ?
(C) requires execution of software
(D) both (A) and (B)
44. Which design metric is used to measure the compactness of the program in terms of lines of code?
(A) Consistency (B) Conciseness
(C) Efficiency (D) Accuracy
45. Requirements prioritization and negotiation belongs to:
(A) Requirements validation (B) Requirements elicitation
(C) Feasibility Study (D) Requirement reviews
46. Adaptive maintenance is a maintenance which .............
(A) Correct errors that were not discovered till testing phase.
(B) is carried out to port the existing software to a new environment.
(C) improves the system performance.
(D) both (B) and (C)
47. A Design concept Refinement is a:
(A) Top-down Approach (B) Complementary of Abstraction concept
(C) Process of elaboration (D) All of the above
48. A software design is highly modular if :
(A) cohesion is functional and coupling is data type.
(B) cohesion is coincidental and coupling is data type.
(C) cohesion is sequential and coupling is content type.
(D) cohesion is functional and coupling is stamp type.
49. Match the following for operating system techniques with the most appropriate advantage:
(a) Spooling (i) Allows several jobs in memory to
improve CPU utilization
(b) Multiprogramming (ii) Access to shared resources among
geographically dispersed computers in a
(c) Time sharing (iii) overlapping I/O and computations
(d) Distributed computing (iv) Allows many users to share a computer
simultaneously by switching processor frequently
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(A) (iii) (i) (ii) (iv)
(B) (iii) (i) (iv) (ii)
(C) (iv) (iii) (ii) (i)
(D) (ii) (iii) (iv) (i)
50. Which of the following statements is not true for Multi Level Feedback Queue processor scheduling algorithm?
(A) Queues have different priorities.
(B) Each queue may have different scheduling algorithm
(C) Processes are permanently assigned to a queue
(D) This algorithm can be configured to match a specific system under design