1. The specification of the number 100 as long int is .............
(A) L100 (B) 100
(C) 100L (D) 100I
2. Which of the following is not true in type conversions?
(A) The value of RHS is assignment is converted to the type of LHS.
(B) When converting from a floating point type to an integer the fractional part will be lost.
(C) When constants and variables of different types are mixed in an expression, they are converted to the same type.
(D) The conversion from a char to a double is invalid.
3. The value that follows the keyword CASE may only be
(A) constants (B) variable
(C) number (D) semicolon
4. The statement which is used to terminate the control from the loop is
(A) break (B) continue
(C) goto (D) exit
5. The machine registers are sometimes called
(A) local variables (B) global variables
(C) accumulators (D) static variables
6. How many times the following loop be executed
ch = ‘b’;
while(ch >= ‘a’ && ch <= ‘z’)
(A) 0 (B) 25
(C) 26 (D) 1
7. Which of the following is FALSE in C
(A) Keywords can be used as variable names
(B) Variable names can contain a digit
(C) Variable names do not contain a blank space
(D) Capital letters can be used in variable names
8. ................... is automatically created when constructors are used.
(A) Objects (B) Destructors
(C) Arrays (D) Reference
9. ................ members are public by default and fully compatible.
(A) Protected (B) Private
(C) Enum (D) Union
10. A ................ defines a class type.
(A) structure (B) union
(C) enumeration (D) type def