11. The student marks should not be greater than 100. This is
(A) Integrity constraint (B) Referential constraint
(C) Over-defined constraint (D) Feasible constraint
12. GO BOTTOM and SKIP-3 commands are given one after another in a database file of 30 records. It shifts the control to
(A) 28th record (B) 27th record
(C) 3rd record (D) 4th record
13. An ER Model includes
I. An ER diagram portraying entity types.
II. Attributes for each entity type
III. Relationships among entity types.
IV. Semantic integrity constraints that reflects the business rules about data not captured in the ER diagram.
(A) I, II, III & IV (B) I&IV
(C) I, II & IV (D) I & III
14. Based on the cardinality ratio and participation ............... associated with a relationship type, choose either the Foreign Key Design, the Cross Referencing Design or Mutual Referencing Design.
(A) Entity (B) Constraints
(C) Rules (D) Keys
15. Data Integrity control uses ................
(A) Upper and lower limits on numeric data.
(B) Passwords to prohibit unauthorised access to files.
(C) Data dictionary to keep the data
(D) Data dictionary to find last access of data
16. What does the following declaration mean ?
int (*ptr) ;
(A) ptr is an array of pointers of 10 integers.
(B) ptr is a pointer to an array of 10 integers.
(C) ptr is an array of 10 integers.
(D) none of the above.
17. Which of the following has compilation error in C ?
(A) int n = 32;
(B) char ch = 65;
(C) float f= (float) 3.2;
(D) none of the above
18. Which of the following operators cannot be overloaded in C+ + ?
(A) * (B) +=
(C) == (D) ::
19. .................. allows to create classes which are derived from other classes, so that they automatically include some of its "parent's" members, plus its own members.
(A) Overloading (B) Inheritance
(C) Polymorphism (D) Encapsulation
20. The correct way to round off a floating number x to an integer value is
(A) y = (int)(x+0.5)
(B) y = int(x+0.5)
(C) y = (int)x+0.5
(D) y = (int)((int)x+0.5)