21. What item is at the root after the following sequence of insertions into an empty splay tree:
1, 11, 3, 10, 8, 4, 6, 5, 7, 9, 2 ?
(A) 1 (B) 2
(C) 4 (D) 8
22. Suppose we are implementing quadratic probing with a Hash function, Hash (y)=X mode 100. If an element with key 4594 is inserted and the first three locations attempted are already occupied, then the next cell that will be tried is:
(A) 2 (B) 3
(C) 9 (D) 97
23. Weighted graph:
(A) Is a bi-directional graph
(B) Is directed graph
(C) Is graph in which number associated with arc
(D) Eliminates table method
24. What operation is supported in constant time by the doubly linked list, but not by the singly linked list?
(A) Advance (B) Backup
(C) First (D) Retrieve
25. How much extra space is used by heap sort?
(A) O(1) (B) O(Log n)
(C) O(n) (D) O(n2)
26. Error control is needed at the transport layer because of potential error occurring ..............
(A) from transmission line noise
(B) in router
(C) from out of sequence delivery
(D) from packet losses
27. Making sure that all the data packets of a message are delivered to the destination is ................ control.
(A) Error (B) Loss
(C) Sequence (D) Duplication
28. Which transport class should be used with a perfect network layer?
(A) TP0 and TP2 (B) TP1 and TP3
(C) TP0, TP1, TP3 (D) TP0, TP1, TP2, TP3, TP4
29. Which transport class should be used with residual-error network layer?
(A) TP0, TP2 (B) TP1, TP3
(C) TP1, TP3, TP4 (D) TP0, TP1, TP2, TP3, TP4
30. Virtual circuit is associated with a ..................... service.
(A) Connectionless (B) Error-free
(C) Segmentation (D) Connection-oriented