11. Assertion(A): Bit maps are not often used in memory management.
Reason(R): Searching a bitmap for a run of given length is a slow operation.
(A) Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is correct explanation for (A)
(B) Both (A) and (R) are true but (R) is not correct explanation for (A)
(C) (A) is true (R) is false
(D) (A) is false (R) is true
12. The complete graph with four vertices has k edges where k is:
13. The octal equivalent of hexadecimal (A.B)16 is:
14. A reduced state table has 18 rows. The minimum number of flip flops needed to implement the sequential machine is:
15. What is the value of ‘b’ after the execution of the following code statements:
16. Which of the following does not represent a valid storage class in ’c’?
17. The friend functions are used in situations where:
(A) We want to have access to unrelated classes
(B) Dynamic binding is required
(C) Exchange of data between classes to take place
(D) None of the above
18. (i) DML includes a query language based on both relation algebra and tuple calculus
(ii) DML includes a query language based on tuple calculus
(iii) DML includes a query language based on relational algebra
(iv) DML includes a query language based on none of the relational algebra and tuple calculus
Which one is correct?
(A) (i) only
(B) (ii) only
(C) (iii) only
(D) (iv) only
19. Suppose it takes 100 ns to access a page table and 20 ns to access associative memory with a 90% hit rate, the average access time equals:
(A) 20 ns
(B) 28 ns
(C) 90 ns
(D) 100 ns
20. There exists a construct which returns a value ‘true’ if the argument subquery is:
(C) in error
(D) none of the above