11. Manager's salary details are to be hidden from Employee Table. This Technique is called as
(A) Conceptual level Datahiding
(B) Physical level Datahiding
(C) External level Datahiding
(D) Logical level Datahiding
12. A Network Schema
(A) restricts to one to many relationship
(B) permits many to many relationship
(C) stores Data in a Database
(D) stores Data in a Relation
13. Which normal form is considered as adequate for usual database design?
(A) 2NF (B) 3NF
(C) 4NF (D) 5NF
14. If D1, D2,…. Dn are domains in a relational model, then the relation is a table, which is a subset of
(A) D1+D2+…. +Dn
(B) D1x D2x… xDn
(C) D1U D2U….UDn
(D) D1- D2-….-Dn
15. Which of the following addresses is used to deliver a message to the correct application program running on a host?
(A) Port (B) IP
(C) Logical (D) Physical
16. In substitution, a character in the plaintext is always changed to the same character in the ciphertext, regardless of its position in the text.
(A) polyalphabetic (B) monoalphabetic
(C) transpositional (D) multialphabetic
17. In classful addressing, the IP address 22.214.171.124 belongs to
(A) Class A (B) Class B
(C) Class C (D) Class D
18. In hierarchical routing with 4800 routers, what region and cluster sizes should be chosen to minimize the size of the routing table for a three layer hierarchy?
(A) 10 clusters, 24 regions and 20 routers
(B) 12 clusters, 20 regions and 20 routers
(C) 16 clusters, 12 regions and 25 routers
(D) 15 clusters, 16 regions and 20 routers
Rooters minimum, then regions minimum, then clusters minimum.
19. In IPv4 header, the field is needed to allow the destination host to determine which datagram a newly arrived fragment belongs to.
(A) identification (B) fragment offset
(C) time to live (D) header checksum
20. Given L1 = L(a*baa*) and L2 = L(ab*)
The regular expression corresponding to language L3 = L1/L2 (right quotient) is given by
(A) a*b (B) a*baa*
(C) a*ba* (D) None of the above