21. Which API is used to draw a circle ?
(A) Circle() (B) Ellipse()
(C) Round Rect() (D) Pie()
22. In DML, RECONNCT command cannot be used with
(A) OPTIONAL Set (B) FIXED Set
(C) MANDATOR Set (D) All of the above
23. Coaxial cables are categorized by Radio Government rating are adapted for specialized functions. Category RG-59 with impedance 75 Ω used for
(A) Cable TV (B) Ethernet
(C) Thin Ethernet (D) Thick Ethernet
24. RAD stands for ………………
(A) Rapid and Design
(B) Rapid Aided Development
(C) Rapid Application Development
(D) Rapid Application Design
25. Suppose that someone starts with a chain letter. Each person who receives the letter is asked to send it on to 4 other people. Some people do this, while some do not send any letter. How many people have seen the letter, including the first person, if no one receives more than one letter and if the chain letter ends after there have been 100 people who read it but did not send it out ? Also find how many people sent out the letter?
(A) 122 & 22 (B) 111 & 11
(C) 133 & 33 (D) 144 & 44
A full m-ary tree with L leaves has N =(ML-1)/(M-1) vertices and i= (L-1)/ (M-1)
4-ary tree (M=4)
People who saw the letter = nodes
People who did not send the letter= leaves (L=100)
People who sent the letter: internal nodes (i)
n= (4.100-1)/ (4-1) =133 nodes
i= (100-1)/ (4-1) = 33
26. A hash function f defined as f (key)=key mod 13, with linear probing is used to insert keys 55, 58, 68, 91, 27, 145. What will be the location of 79?
(A) 1 (B) 2
(C) 3 (D) 4
Answer: Marks given to all
f(55) = 3, f(58) = 6, f(68) =4, f(91) = 0, f(27) = 1, f(145) = 2, f(79) = 5
27. Which of the following is true while converting CFG to LL(1) grammar ?
(A) Remove left recursion alone
(B) Factoring grammar alone
(C) Both of the above
(D) None of the above
28. Identify the Risk factors which are associated with Electronic payment system.
(A) Fraudulent use of Credit Cards.
(B) Sending Credit Card details over internet.
(C) Remote storage of Credit Card details.
(D) All of the above
29. Which of the following are two special functions that are meant for handling exception, that occur during exception handling itself ?
(A) Void terminate() and Void unexpected()
(B) Non void terminate() and void unexpected()
(C) Void terminate() and non void unexpected()
(D) Non void terminate() and non void unexpected()
30. Which of the following memory allocation scheme suffers from external fragmentation ?
(A) Segmentation (B) Pure demand paging
(C) Swapping (D) Paging