33. The choice of communication partners is influenced by factors of
(A) Proximity, utility, loneliness
(B) Utility, secrecy, dissonance
(C) Secrecy, dissonance, deception
(D) Dissimilarity, dissonance, deviance
34. As a teacher, select the best option to ensure your effective presence in the classroom.
(A) Use of peer command (B) Making aggressive statements
(C) Adoption of well-established posture (D) Being authoritarian
35. Every communicator has to experience
(A) Manipulated emotions (B) Anticipatory excitement
(C) The issue of homophiles (D) Status dislocation
36. Imagine you are working in an educational institution where people are of equal status. Which method of communication is best suited and normally employed in such a context?
(A) Horizontal communication (B) Vertical communication
(C) Corporate communication (D) Cross communication
37. Identify the important element a teacher has to take cognizance of while addressing students in a classroom.
(A) Avoidance of proximity (B) Voice modulation
(C) Repetitive pause (D) Fixed posture
38. What are the barriers to effective communication?
(A) Moralising, being judgemental and comments of consolation.
(B) Dialogue, summary and self-review.
(C) Use of simple words, cool reaction and defensive attitude.
(D) Personal statements, eye contact and simple narration.
39. A person walks 10 m infront and 10 m to the right. Then every time turning to his left, he walks 5, 15 and 15 m respectively. How far is he now from his starting point?
(A) 20 m (B) 15 m
(C) 10 m (D) 5 m
40. A is sister of B. F is daughter of G. C is mother of B. D is father of C. E is mother of D. A is related to D as
(A) Grand daughter (B) Daughter
(C) Daughter-in-law (D) Sister