1. Which type of network would use phone lines ?
(A) WAN (B) LAN
(C) WWAN (D) Wireless
2. What type of devices are computer speakers or headphones ?
(A) Input (B) Input/Output
(C) Software (D) Output
3. When you turn on the computer, the boot routine will perform this test.
(A) Ram test (B) disk drive test
(C) memory test (D) power-on-self-test
4. When you save to this, your data will remain intact even when the computer is turned off.
(A) RAM (B) motherboard
(C) secondary storage device (D) primary storage device
5. The …………. protects your system from hackers.
(A) restore (B) backup
(C) anti-virus (D) firewall
6. Cloud computing means
(A) Computing using the satellite
(B) Computing using cloud chamber technology
(C) Computing which results in errors
(D) Shifting computing power from offline PCs and Laptops onto the Web
7. URL is a term associated with
(A) Computer hardware (B) Internet
(C) Laser printer (D) Fax
8. SITE stands for
(A) Satellite Instructional Technology and Engineering
(B) State Institute of Teacher Education
(C) Satellite Instructional Television Experiment
(D) State Institute of Technology and Engineering
9. ICT (Information and Communication Technology) includes:
(A) E-mail (B) Internet
(C) Educational TV (D) All the above
10. Animation effects in modern movies are often created with ……….. programs.
(A) CGI (B) CAD
(C) JPG (D) IGF