1. Team teaching has the potential to develop:
(A) Competitive spirit
(C) The habit of supplementing the teaching of each other
(D) Highlighting the gaps in each other’s teaching
2. Which of the following is the most important characteristic of Open Book Examination system?
(A) Students become serious.
(B) It improves attendance in the classroom.
(C) It reduces examination anxiety amongst students.
(D) It compels students to think.
3. Which of the following methods of teaching encourages the use of maximum senses?
(A) Problem-solving method (B) Laboratory method
(C) Self-study method (D) Team teaching method
4. Which of the following statement is correct?
(A) Communicator should have fine senses
(B) Communicator should have tolerance power
(C) Communicator should be soft spoken
(D) Communicator should have good personality
5. An effective teacher is one who can:
(A) control the class (B) give more information in less time
(C) motivate students to learn (D) correct the assignments carefully
6. One of the following is not a quality of researcher:
(A) Unison with that of which he is in search
(B) He must be of alert mind
(C) Keenness in enquiry
(D) His assertion to outstrip the evidence
7. A satisfactory statistical quantitative method should not possess one of the following qualities
(A) Appropriateness (B) Measurability
(C) Comparability (D) Flexibility
8. Books and records are the primary sources of data in:
(A) historical research (B) participatory research
(C) clinical research (D) laboratory research
9. Which of the following statement is correct?
(A) objectives should be pin-pointed
(B) objectives can be written in statement or question form
(C) another word for problem is variable
(D) all the above
10. The important pre-requisites of a researcher in sciences, social sciences and humanities are
(A) laboratory skills, records, supervisor, topic
(B) Supervisor, topic, critical analysis, patience
(C) archives, supervisor, topic, flexibility in thinking
(D) topic, supervisor, good temperament, pre-conceived notions