Study the following graph and answer the questions from 31 to 33:
31. In which year was the sale of ‘Pep-up’ the maximum ?
(A) 1990 (B) 1992
(C) 1993 (D) None of the above
32. In the case of which soft drink was the average annual sale maximum during the period 1988 - 1993.
(A) Pep - up only (B) Cool - sip only
(C) Cool - sip and Dew – drop (D) Pep - up and Dew – drop
33. What was the approximate percent drop in the sale of Pep - up in 1990 over its sale in 1989 ?
(A) 5 (B) 12
(C) 14 (D) 20
34. The “Report on Currency and Finance” for each of the financial year in India is published by :
(A) Reserve Bank of India (B) Ministry of Finance
(C) Planning Commission (D) Central Statistical Organization
35. The number of students in two classes A and B and the respective “mean” of the marks obtained by each of the class are given in the following table :
Class A Class B
Number of Students 20 80
Arithmetic Mean 10 20
The combined “mean” of the marks of the two classes will be :
(A) 18 (B) 15
(C) 10 (D) 20
36. ICT stands for :
(A) International Communication Technology
(B) Intera Common Terminology
(C) Information and Communication Technology
(D) Inter connected Terminals
37. Which of the following statements is NOT correct ?
(A) Computer is capable of processing only digital signal
(B) Computer is capable of analysing both quantitative and qualitative data
(C) Appropriate software is required for processing the data
(D) Computer is capable of processing digital as well as analog signals
38. Which of the following is the appropriate definition of Information Technology?
(A) Information Technology refers to the use of hardware and software for processing information
(B) Information Technology refers to the use of hardware and software for distribution of useful information
(C) Information Technology refers to the use of hardware and software for storage, retrieval, processing and distributing information of many kinds.
(D) Information Technology refers to the use of principles of Physical sciences and Social sciences for processing of information of many kinds.
39. Which of the following statements is correct?
(A) Virus improves the speed of processing information through computer
(B) Internet does not allow the virus to spread
(C) Virus is a part of software
(D) Virus is an operating system
40. Which of the following is correct statement?
(A) Computers can be used for diagnosing the difficulty of a student in learning a subject
(B) Psychological testing can be done with the help of computer provided a software is available
(C) A set of instructions is called a programme
(D) All the above