21. Consider the given graph:
Its Minimum Cost Spanning Tree is ..................
22. The inorder and preorder Traversal of binary Tree are dbeafcg and abdecfg respectively. The post-order Traversal is ............
(A) dbefacg (B) debfagc
(C) dbefcga (D) debfgca
23. Level order Traversal of a rooted Tree can be done by starting from root and performing:
(A) Breadth First Search (B) Depth first search
(C) Root search (D) Deep search
24. The average case occurs in the Linear Search Algorithm when:
(A) The item to be searched is in some where middle of the Array
(B) The item to be searched is not in the array
(C) The item to be searched is in the last of the array
(D) The item to be searched is either in the last or not in the array
25. To determine the efficiency of an algorithm the time factor is measured by:
(A) Counting micro seconds
(B) Counting number of key operations
(C) Counting number of statements
(D) Counting kilobytes of algorithm
26. Which of the following protocols is an application layer protocol that establishes, manages and terminates multimedia sessions?
(A) Session Maintenance Protocol
(B) Real - time Streaming Protocol
(C) Real - time Transport Control Protocol
(D) Session Initiation Protocol
27. Match the following port numbers with their uses:
List – I List – II
(a) 23 (i) World wide web
(b) 25 (ii) Remote Login
(c) 80 (iii) USENET news
(d) 119 (iv) E-mail
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(A) (iv) (i) (ii) (iii)
(B) (ii) (i) (iv) (iii)
(C) (ii) (iv) (iii) (i)
(D) (ii) (iv) (i) (iii)
28. Which of the following is not associated with the session layer ?
(A) Dialog control
(B) Token management
(C) Semantics of the information transmitted
29. What is the size of the 'total length' field in IPv 4 datagram ?
(A) 4 bits (B) 8 bits
(C) 16 bits (D) 32 bits
30. Which of the following is/are restriction(s) in classless addressing ?
(A) The number of addresses needs to be a power of 2.
(B) The mask needs to be included in the address to define the block.
(C) The starting address must be divisible by the number of addresses in the block.
(D) All of the above