21. How many numbers between 100 and 300 begin or end with 2?
(A) 100 (B) 110
(C) 120 (D) 180
22. In a college having 300 students, every student reads 5 newspapers and every newspaper is read by 60 students. The number of newspapers required is
(A) at least 30 (B) at most 20
(C) exactly 25 (D) exactly 5
The total CO2 emissions from various sectors are 5 mmt. In the Pie Chart given below, the percentage contribution to CO2 emissions from various sectors is indicated.
23. What is the absolute CO2 emission from domestic sector?
(A) 1.5 mmt (B) 2.5 mmt
(C) 1.75 mmt (D) 0.75 mmt
24. What is the absolute CO2 emission for combined thermal power and transport sectors?
(A) 3.25 mmt (B) 1.5 mmt
(C) 2.5 mmt (D) 4 mmt
25. Which of the following operating system is used on mobile phones?
(A) Windows Vista (B) Android
(C) Windows XP (D) All of the above
26. If (y)x represents a number y in base x, then which of the following numbers is smallest of all?
(A) (1111)2 (B) (1111)8
(C) (1111)10 (D) (1111)16
27. High level programming language can be converted to machine language using which of the following?
(A) Oracle (B) Compiler
(C) Mat lab (D) Assembler
28. HTML is used to create
(A) machine language program (B) high level program
(C) web page (D) web server
29. The term DNS stands for
(A) Domain Name System (B) Defense Nuclear System
(C) Downloadable New Software (D) Dependent Name Server
30. IPv4 and IPv6 are addresses used to identify computers on the internet.
Find the correct statement out of the following:
(A) Number of bits required for IPv4 address is more than number of bits required for IPv6 address.
(B) Number of bits required for IPv4 address is same as number of bits required for IPv6 address.
(C) Number of bits required for IPv4 address is less than number of bits required for IPv6 address.
(D) Number of bits required for IPv4 address is 64.